The Department

The Leroy Fire Department was founded in 1953. Since its beginning the department has proudly served the surrounding community.

We have expanded considerably since then and hope to continue to do so. Currently our department stands strong with a developing apparatus of quality vehicles and trained men and women.

Fire Department staffing.

The department is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are 3 firefighters on duty most of the time with 2 firefighters being the minimum staffing at the station at any time.

The Station.

The building that houses the firefighters of our department is at 13028 Leroy Center Rd. There is a community center attached and there are baseball fields nearby.  Feel free to come by and check it out.